London Marathon Community Track
The London Marathon Community Track (LMCT) plays a key role in the community, as a multi-use sport, education and event space. Since 2018, the LMCT has welcomed an attendance of over 250,000 spread across several charity events, community sport, and school’s activity.
We are the proud home of Newham and Essex Beagles - a leading athletics club in Great Britain, having developed more than 25 Olympians over the past few decades. We are also home to Bobby Moore Academy, a secondary school with access to LMCT for all pupils as their sport and recreation space.
The LMCT venue provides key support to London Stadium events, used as a warm-up space for elite athletes during UK Athletics events and as a community activation space for other events including Major League Baseball, Premiership Rugby, and West Ham United FC.
The London Marathon Community track is available for public use – please see full details at the bottom of this page.
- All-weather, six-lane Mondo 400-metre track – with two eight-lane 100-metre straights.
- Comprehensive athletics field event space.
- Full-sized 11-a-side grass football pitch.
- Fully floodlit track and field area.
- Elevated, fully covered 300-seated spectator stand, with 12 wheelchair viewing seats.
- Male, female and two disabled changing rooms complete with showers and toilets.
- Clubroom with kitchenette.
From 5 September Public Session times are changing to
Every Tuesday, 16:30 - 18:30 and 20:30 - 21:45
Every Thursday, 16:30-18:30
The cost of a track session is £2.85 per person. LMCT is a cashless venue, so we will be accepting card payments only.
There is no need to book, but all users must complete a PARQ form on their first visit and sign the register on arrival on every visit.
If you have a question, enquiry or booking request, please feel free to get in touch with our track team at email@example.com
View the London Marathon Community Track Privacy Notice here.