West Ham v Manchester United 2pm KO Sunday 19thSeptember, 2021.
***Turnstiles open from 12 noon – 2 hours before kick-off***
This Sunday, turnstiles will open earlier than usual - 2 hours before kick-off from 12.00pm, with early bird offers on food and drink from 12-1:15pm.With new protocols for those visiting the venue, you might notice some changes to your match day routine – so we urge fans to arrive early to ensure a safe and comfortable journey to your seat for the game.
A reminder that the Stadium is fully cashless, so make sure you have the correct payment method to hand when making purchases. Our free Stadium WIFI means that you can connect with stable and fast speeds throughout the concourse and in bowl – just join toLSFreeWIFI to enter your details and connect.
For those that arrive early we have some great EARLY BIRD offers on food and drink - - including £4 a pint and £6 for a pie and pint combo from 12.00 to 1.15pm. There will be live music at the Heineken bar from 11.30am until 1:30pm and from noon you can take your seat and enjoy the matchday show, with exciting interviews and build up ahead of kick-off (show starts at 1pm).
We are fully prepared for the return of fans and remind all that we have a collective responsibility to keep one another safe. We are all familiar with protocols and urge everyone attending to continue to act responsibly. For further details, please read the Code of Conductfor all attendees. Thank you for your continued co-operation.
Ticketing - Reminders
- Ensure your mobile phone is fully charged and that you have your matchday e-ticket, either downloaded to your smartphone or printed out, ready to scan upon entry as you approach your turnstile. For more information on ticketing options, click here.
- Plan your journey to London Stadium and ensure you arrive early and at least one hour before kick-off
- Follow the Supporter Code of Conduct when at the stadium
- Ensure you have proof of your COVID-19 status: that you have been fully vaccinated or have a negative lateral flow test result in the previous 48 hours
- Do not travel to the stadium if you feel unwell or display COVID-19 symptoms
- All ticket holders will receive direct email and SMS from the Club with further information
For information on how the tickets work: https://www.whufc.com/fans/hammers-hub/how-digital-tickets-work
Code of Conduct: https://www.whufc.com/fans/code-of-conduct
Travel Guide: https://www.whufc.com/fans/hammers-hub/travel
For all other match day information visit: https://www.whufc.com/hammershub