This weekend, September 24 and 25, will see the return of the London Halal Food Festival for its second year at London Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Showcasing food from over 25 countries around the globe and with over 150 exhibitors serving dishes and displaying products, the festival brings a celebration of international cuisines, cookery theatres and much more… check out all the activities below:
- Discover international Halal cuisines for a truly global eating experience from over 100 food stalls
- Refresh with mouth-watering mocktails and fresh smoothies
- Indulge your sweet tooth in the Dessert Zone
- Shop til you drop at the huge selection of shopping stalls, from fashion & beauty to home and lifestyle products
- Watch favourite Celebrity Chefs in action in the Halal cookery theatre
- Treat the kids to fairground rides, storytelling, children's nasheed workshops, arts & crafts activities and more
- Participate in entertaining food competitions, including the hugely popular Chilli challenges and Halal Eat Offs!
Festival CEO & founder Waleed Jahangir says: “This year the festival will be even bigger and better, with more space, a larger selection of hot food, desserts, and products for foodies to enjoy! The London Halal Food Festival is getting even bigger for a market that is expanding year by year, this is an opportunity for members of all communities to come and experience various flavours of the world, all under one roof as well coming along to have an enjoyable day with family and friends. “
Limited tickets are still available here for options across the weekend.